I love running- and from listening to those around me, I know that I am not the only one. it’s a fantastic cardio workout, it can be done almost anywhere, requires very little equipment, and a great workout can be done in less than 30 minutes.
I completed this workout on Tuesday (Day 2). If you’re thinking about getting out this weekend and want a challenge- I challenge you to this workout!
Because I had a bit of extra time, I finished off with a core conditioning circuit:
Complete 2 rounds of each circuit. 10-15 reps of each exercise.
1. Stability Ball Obliques Left
2. Stability Ball Obliques Right
3. Plank (on hands)- Right knee to right elbow, and switch sides.
1. Single Leg Touch Downs (Dead Lifts)
2. Switch sides
3. Stability Ball Hamstring Curls
1. Pilates Single Leg Stretch (Single leg raises for abs)
3. Hip Bridge- add in 1 leg raises for a challenge
So there you have it… a way to burn a ton of calories, and sculpt your mid section!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!