Mission for the role:
To run a world-class fitness facility to help our clients achieve a positive and sustainable lifestyle change by providing an individualized coaching experience that is a highlight of our client’s lives. You’ll
- Grow customer numbers through strong sales and marketing initiatives including seeking out and maintaining good community relationships and maximizing client retention
- Maintain client retention by providing excellent service and client results.
- Create and lead a top-notch team of fitness coaches and administrators.
- Reliable transportation and current fitness coaching/ Kinesiology/ personal trainer certification. Must be able to perform and adhere to all tasks, duties and commitments of a fitness coach. Must be a role model and the BEST fitness coach you can be.
- Lives our core values and sets a positive example for trainers through an encouraging, motivating and enthusiastic attitude
- Ensures studio atmosphere is exceptional (including cleanliness, staff attitudes, signage, equipment, supplies, etc.)
- Directly responsible for teams’ performance on the floor: the overall personal training experience. Make sure your trainers are engaged and present on the floor with proper exercise technique, execution and proper communication and demonstration of exercises. Ensures all clients are on track with assessments and coaching session.
- Understands and enforces company policy and expectations, and ensures studio is run efficiently
- Responsible for holding and leading productive team meetings and direct reports with coaching team
- Participates in strategic and operational plan with owner. Creates and implements plan to meet targets.
- Plans and implements marketing initiatives to create brand awareness and drive sales, (brand awareness, social media, networking, marketing campaigns, trial programs, success stories, weekly communication to prospect list).
- Responsible for hiring, firing, onboarding new employees on ongoing staff training.
- Initiates projects to improve the business (client retention/ experience or new clients); does not settle for status quo
- Conducts weekly, monthly and annual review of business numbers: Has a strong understanding of business numbers- what they mean, and how to improve the numbers: studio profitability and budget (reviewing expenses)
- Oversees performance of sales team.
- Be Kind, Happy and Friendly: Greets everyone with a welcoming statement and smile. Strives to be a part of that coveted “third place in people’s lives.
- Strong initiative for growth: Works well independently, self-starter, exceptionally strong internal drive to succeed
- Honesty and integrity: Earn trust and maintains confidences by doing what is right. Speaks plainly ad truthfully.
- Willingness to LEARN and grow: Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Solicits feedback. Hungers for more knowledge.
- Effective communication skills: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately, having a good grasp of the English language. Able to relate to people, show empathy and lead difficult conversations.
- Organized: Manages workflow and projects effectively. Schedules regular meetings and reviews on project performance. Stays calm under pressure.
- High standards: Never settles for status quo. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship. “Checks their ego at the door…”
- Work ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and to do what it takes to get the job done and hit your metrics.
- Efficient and flexible: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Base salary based on experience + performance based on metrics
- Casual dress
- Extended Medical/ Dental care
How to Apply:
Email your resume to [email protected]