You probably don’t hear much about how getting fit actually helps you save money!
Often people fail to invest in themselves for fitness training because they simply see it as an expense.
First of all, investing in your health absolutely MUST be a priority! There’s no use in having more money in the bank if you’re unable to enjoy it to the max because of pain, being overweight, immobility, weakness, and so on.
However, here are some other things to consider…
Getting fit and healthy saves you money in the following ways:
- You’ll be preparing more food at home, so your dollar will stretch much further!
- When you do go out, you’ll likely get two servings out of each meal! That drastically reduces your cost per serving!
- You’ll be cutting out expensive coffee drinks and alcohol for the most part. It’s easy to save hundreds of dollars per month if either of these are a regular habit.
- You’ll buy more of what you need at the grocery store and less of what you want (junk) – no more wasteful grocery spending!
- You’ll learn how to prepare multi-serving recipes that stretch a long way for a family or for multiple meals.
As you can see, you can literally save HUNDREDS of dollars each month by committing to your health and fitness! I hope this new perspective is helpful for you.
And be sure to check out this AMAZING recipe for Slow Cooker Butter Chicken from One Lovely Life – this is one of my go-to meals right now, and it’s so filling it lasts forever! A huge $$$ saver!
Yours in Health,