Have you been busy this summer bouncing from one thing to another? Are your hips and lower back needing a little extra care?
Today Coach Tynan is going to be showing you how to stretch your hip flexors which can help improve your posture, lower back pain, and hip pain and improve your overall flexibility.
- Start by getting into a lunge with one leg in front of you, bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Your other leg should be behind you, also bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Place your hands on your hips to help maintain balance.
- Slowly lean forward, keeping your back straight, until you feel a stretch in the front of your hip.
- Hold this position for 15-30 seconds, then slowly release.
- Repeat on the other side.
Remember to take deep breaths and never push yourself too hard. If you feel any pain, stop immediately.