“I just need to stop snacking at night”
“I just need to start being more consistent”
“If only I stopped eating when I wasn’t hungry”
“I need to stop eating junk food”.
You set a goal or intention.. and then take action. You are inspired, motivated and determined. And if you’re like most people, you rely on willpower. But in a few days, weeks or months, you end up right back where you started… exhausted, disappointed.
If you want to create a sustainable change, you need to stop relying on white knuckle willpower. Instead, you need to start building HABITS.
Join me on this week’s episode to learn:
1. Why habits are the key to a fit, lean + healthy you (for life)
2. How to create habits
3. Simple habits to adopt to become (and stay) healthy + fit
When you’re ready to take the next step, here’s how I can help:
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes or your favourite player app.
- Want more no-BS nutrition coaching so that you can ditch dieting, and ACTUALLY stick to it? Get started with my Free Course: The Diet Rules ACTUALLY Worth Following to end the fight against your body and to get to your happy, healthy weight naturally and permanently.
- If you’re in the Chilliwack area, get started at Ascend here: https://www.ascendfitnesslifestyle.com/